Experienced Representation With Personal Attention

Justice For The Injured

Everyone who has been injured in a car accident knows that the effects can be long-lasting, and can touch your life in ways you would not have expected. You may have medical and rehabilitative care costs, lost wages for the time you can’t return to work, and many other financial and personal setbacks related to your injury. For those who have suffered serious injury, these effects can last a lifetime.

If your injury is the result of another party’s negligence, the law provides that you may be compensated for your damages through a personal injury lawsuit. However, successfully pursuing a personal injury lawsuit, and recovering all the compensation you need and deserve, is no easy task.

Your chances are much greater when you have help from a skilled lawyer with experience in personal injury.

At the offices of Ament & Lien Law Firm, P.C., in Waterloo, Iowa, we help the injured and their families recover the compensation they deserve. We stand up to insurance companies and other formidable opponents and protect your interests.

Experience And Dedication

Our attorneys have been representing clients since 1988 and help the injured and their families in a variety of issues, including:

  • Auto accidents
  • Truck accidents
  • Motorcycle accidents
  • Pedestrian accidents
  • Dog bites/animal attacks
  • Wrongful death

When you come to us for help with a personal injury matter, we learn about you and your situation, and then we come up with a plan to help you through your recovery. Once we have a plan and a strategy in place, we work hard to get justice for you in negotiations and/or at trial.

Personal injury lawsuits can take time to resolve effectively, but we keep in touch with our clients throughout the process, alerting them to any changes and checking in on their situation.

Contact Us

If you have been injured in an accident caused by another party’s carelessness, speak to an experienced lawyer. Call our law office at 319-234-0221, or contact us online.